Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hi Girls,

Well I don't have any new recipes as of right now, however I am considering trying a new workout program. As a few of you know I did P90X and loved it. It really worked for me and the best part was that I was able to work out from home. P90X focused a lot on free weights, which personally I really liked. It is a a 90 day program and I did it once all the way through pretty strictly in order to lose the initial weight that I wanted to. I am currently using P90X but this time around I am really just trying to work out 3 to 4 times a week.

I love P90X but I want to incorporate a little more cardio into my routine and heard from multiple ladies at work about a program called Insanity. I believe it is through the same company as P90X, which is Beach Bodies, but that this one focuses more on cardio. I think that I am going to purchase Insanity and hopefully will have the "perfect" combination of weight lifting and cardio.

I'll let you know when I order it and how it goes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi! I have also heard Insanity is really good and really hard! Let me know if you get it and I might invite myself over to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete