Saturday, March 19, 2011

Green Bean Delivery

Check out Green Bean Delivery’s website:  http://www.greenbeandelivery.com/cincinnati/
I signed up for a small produce box to be delivered to my door every other Tuesday!  I am so excited!  You view your box the weekend before and make changes.  All I changed this week was adding an extra apple instead of a lemon.  I am going to try not to change much so we can try different fruits and veggies we normally wouldn’t purchase.  I will post a picture of the box once it arrives this week. 
Here is what will be coming:
5 Pink Lady Apples, Asparagus, Broccolette, Greens (Red Chard), Lettuce (Boston Bib), 10oz White Button Mushrooms, 4 Navel Oranges, 16oz Strawberries, and a pint of Grape Tomatoes

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see how it goes. I think I'll wait and see before I decide:) Love the new page btw! Its so happy and bright! I am going to post a link I found about cooking to freeze- thought of you when I saw it.... Going there now!

    ReplyDelete